Music Mondays: Jennifer
Welcome to Music Mondays. Every week we'll feature a new playlist to get you motivated at the gym. This first playlist is brought to you from one of our contributors, Jennifer M. Joseph. Enjoy!
Music and sports have always been the perfect combination. The intensity of your favourite tunes’ repetitive sounds have proven to act as a great source of motivation for your muscles. The instant interaction between music and your body can help: boost your energy, dull pain and decrease fatigue, according to scientists from The Huffington Post.
Whether it’s stretching your muscles, running or simply exercising your brain; music will always be a great tool for the perfect workout and a great accessory for your hustle. Now, with the new year comes new challenges to set, and a new playlist is definitely a must while grinding in the gym.
From the latest pop hits, to the best trap music, we’ve got you covered! There is definitely something for everybody. Check out our recommended playlist of 15 songs to start your new year just right!
- Sia Featuring Kendrick Kendrick Lamar-The Greatest
- Migos Featuring Lil Uzi Vert-Bad And Boujee
- The Chainsmokers Featuring Daya-Don’t Let Me Down
- Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber & Mo-Cold Water
- Justin Timberlake-Can’t Stop The Feeling!
- Rae Sremmurd Featuring Gucci Mane-Black Beatles
- Bruno Mars-24K Magic
- Ariana Grande Featuring Nicki Minaj-Side To Side
- Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha-In The Name Of Love
- Clean Bandit Featuring Sean Paul & Anne-Marie- Rockabye
- The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk-I Feel It Coming
- Young M.A-OOOUUU
- Hailee Steinfield & Grey Featuring Zedd-Starving
We hope this playlist helps you kick start your new year and gets you to achieve your workout goals! Remember that being #Healthyishot!