5 minute Spinach Pesto
Who doesn’t crave a nice bowl of pasta once in a while (or every single day…lol)? I always like to make sure I’m getting a good serving of greens with my dinner, even if I’m having pasta. My new favourite dish—spinach pesto pasta! The best part is, this recipe is SO easy and can be whipped up last minute.
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A few pine nuts (or any kind of nuts really)
- Quinoa or brown rice pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Add spinach, olive oil, nuts and seasoning into the blender (I use the Magic Bullet)
- Boil water for quinoa or brown rice pasta
- Pulse ingredients in the blender together until it is the consistency you prefer for your pesto sauce
- Strain pasta after it’s cooked
- Mix pesto sauce and pasta in a pan and top with parmesan cheese
5 ingredients, 5 steps = the simplest dinner ever.
A great pasta dish that you won’t feel guilty about eating! Greens from the spinach and protein from the quinoa pasta.