5 Minute Smoothie Bowl
For all those smoothie bowl lovers, here’s a quick smoothie bowl recipe where you can whip up your smoothie bowl in just 5 minutes! This recipe is filled with all natural and healthy ingredients to start your day off right. Enjoy!
· 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
· 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
· 1 frozen banana, cut into pieces
· 1 tbsp honey, agave, or maple syrup
· 1/3 cup water
· 3 ice cubes – consider substitute the water with almond milk
· 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
· 1 kiwi, sliced
· 2 tbsp chia seeds
· ½ tsp of vanilla
Make: Add the frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, ice cubes, water or almond milk, and honey to a high-powered blender.
Blend. Add a little more water or almond milk too, if the mixture isn't blending together smoothly.
Now is the fun part. To make a beautify smoothie bowl: Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with the sliced banana, sliced kiwi, and chia seeds.